Friday, March 2, 2007

So far

Well it looks like I've jumped the gun, in doing my animation "I decided"(was told by my gf) to stop and ask what my instructor thought of my idea for the short.

He listened with a stern face which worried me then he said that he loved the idea. He could really see the main part of it being really cool and funny. He did however have problems with the start and the end... so the part i was working on.

He raised very good points and in agreeing with him i now have to rework my story. I will be finishing the scene that i have started mostly because it's also going towards a diferent assignment aswell.


1 hours
lots of work ahead of me here.

But hey what's this? after scrapping the nearly impossible tripple constraint of the headphones and sitting down without interruption I managed to finish the poses for the scene in 30 min!


that brings this vid to 1.5 hours

Now I've reopened it, and done some work on the timing and imbetweenedso here it is after 2 hours of work.


3.5 hours now


5 hours in.


6 hours.
Don't you just hate it when you realize that you havn't saved in a while and it might be good if you do. Then you hit the save button thinking that it will keep you from running into problems...then the damn program goes missing! It's just gone, off the screen. I captured this just before that though a few finishing touches are now missing.

Anyway it's now the finished version. Please leave a comment and a grade for the last vid here.

1 comment:

Chris McDougall said...

Well on THIS one the feet are really snappy on the walk, waiting to see your new animation and hope that it kicks! (It better cuz it is in replace of 18 hours of animation)